I would like to sincerely thank you all for the your support, and for reading this blog. It has spawned into other projects over the past year such as a podcast, a publishing contract which I signed about three months ago, and articles in other outlets. I am continuously in awe with how the Lord is using the little page. I wanted to share a few resolutions that I will be doing in the New Year.
- I will make it a point to do one blog post per day. I love to write, and doing this will assist in other writing projects.
- I will release one podcast episode per week. Over the past few months the podcast has been neglected. I believe I have only posted three shows in the past three months.
- I will finish and release my third book. My first two books will be released around March and April respectively.
- I will spend more time with my wife and four children.
- I will make a deeper commitment to prayer. I admit that this is an area that I seem to neglect for some reason. I pray in the morning, but during the rest of the day this vital practice is a struggle.
These are my five resolutions that I commit to. Please let me know what your resolutions are by leaving them in the comments. I thank you again for reading this blog, and I wish you and your family a happy new year. God bless you and your loved ones!